The OCC will collect the Diversity Self-Assessment and supporting documents using the secure Large File Transfer (LFT) tool available on OCC's BankNet Website. The Diversity Self-Assessment template and supporting documents uploaded using this technology are automatically encrypted and secured before transmitted to the OCC.
In order to use BankNet and the LFT tool, submitters must first register for a BankNet account. To register, go to www.banknet.gov and click on "Register".
- Select “Bank Employee or Holding Company Employee” and follow the on-screen cues during the registration process
- When prompted to choose an "Application," select "BankNet"
- When prompted to choose a "Role," select "User" (This will give you access to the BankNet Website and the LFT)
- Once the registration is complete, you will receive an email from the BankNet system to verify your email address. Click on the link in that email.
- Once you've verified your email address, inform your bank's BankNet Agent that he/she must confirm your BankNet account.
- To find your BankNet Agent, contact the OCC BankNet support team at 1 (800) 641-5925 or BankNet@occ.treas.gov.
- Once your BankNet Agent approves your account, the BankNet system will send you an email with your username and a separate email with a temporary password
- Please wait 24 hours after completing the registration to submit the Diversity Self-Assessment and supporting documents through LFT.
If you have any questions regarding the registration, please contact your bank's BankNet Agent or contact the OCC BankNet support team at 1 (800) 641-5925 or BankNet@occ.treas.gov.